The Sony LUMA LMD-2450W is a 24" professional LCD monitor designed for high definition studio editing workstations. The display is capable of tackling almost any critical viewing scenario. The unit is ideal for industry professionals interested in achieving CRT-level performance while still taking advantage of the space saving attributes only afforded by a flat panel.
Equipped with a wide array of video inputs both analog and digital, this monitor provides unparalleled performance. Inputs such as component, composite, and DVI ensure the panel will perform in almost any environment. The back of the LCD has a VESA standard mount with 100mm pattern, allowing simple installation by using a wall mount hanger or arm stand. Additional SD-SDI/HD-SDI, RGB/DVI, and NTSC/PAL analog card modules can be easily installed for even more versatility.
- LUMA Professional LCD Series: The LMD-2450W is designed for broadcast and multimedia applications where performance and reliability are critical. It offers the significant breakthroughs in flat screen display technology that the LUMA series represents. Luma monitors boast extended lifespans and less power consumption than conventional LCD panels.
- ChromaTRU: LCD displays can often produce inaccurate colors when compared to their CRT counterparts. Sony combats this phenomenon with enhanced color reproduction accomplished by ChromaTRU technology. ChromaTRU produces precise color accuracy over an unmatched range, making sure you see the right picture every time.
- Modular Design: The LMD-2450W allows users to customize their configuration by adding extra input boards. The boards include extra connectivity for SDI, analog, and VGA/DVI devices.
- Wide Angle Range of Vision: The display offers an exceptionally broad viewing angle of over 178°. This lets you view the screen in crystal clarity from anywhere in the room.
- Multiple Mounting Options: The LCD can be used in a variety of applications and mounting scenarios, complying with VESA wall mounting as well as any standard 19" racking system.