The HDW650F incorporates three newly developed 2/3 inch type power HAD™ FX CCDs, a 14-bit A/D converter, and a state of the art DSP LSI. These devices provide the extremely wide tonal reproduction as well as a high sensitivity of F11 at 59.94 Hz or F12 at 50Hz. In addition, the HDW650F can achieve a signal-to-noise ratio up to 59dB by activating the newly added noise-suppression function. The HDW650F is also equipped with many beneficial devices and functions- such as the 3.5 inch color LCD screen located on the inside panel – which are – packaged into a well-balanced, reliable chassis that enables customers to perform highly creative shooting. The HDW650F also provides flexible HD recording capability in 1080/59.94i, 50i and 23.98P.
- Provides Highest Picture Quality in Existing HDCAM Camcorder
- 14 A/D Converter and HDC1500's DSP Unit
- Signal-to-noise Ratio
- Default Setting: OFF
- Equipped with 3.5 inch Color LCD Display
- Another independent LCD Display to indicate time code
- Digital Wireless Audio Receiver (High quality and stable Audio Transmission)
- Digital Extender (digital Zoom)
- Better Weight Balance
- Down Converter, Picture Cache, and slow shutter equipped as standard
- Retained Features from the Current Models
- Two HD-SDI Outputs as standard
- AES/EBU Digital Audio Input
- Rec command on HD-SDI.